A lone bedouin walks across a sand dune in an area exactly between Makkah and Jeddah. Uncommon for the area, large sand dunes rise out of the rocky desert and dwarf everything around them.
Michael is a photojournalist from Switzerland as a freelance photographer with work shifting between commercial & editorial photography for a variety of clients across the world. With close to a decade of experience in editorial photography in the Middle-East, Michael has become a resource for editorial agencies seeking images which break conventional norms. He is represented by the largest editorial photography agency in the region Arabianeye/Magnet and even received first place awards from the Society of Professional Journalists for his editorial work as well as several other accolades.
- Asir: sand in an hour glass
- Texas Magazine
- Flowr Power (on-going)
- Una vida en un Rostro (A lifetime in a face)
- #women2drive Saudi Arabia's gender specific driving ban revolt.
- How 4 hours of rain changed everything
- Fighting Fire - with girl power
- Al-Ayan Wadi outside Abha
- Jesees: Traditional Saudi Wedding Singers
- Mexico Day of the Dead
- Lucha Libre
- Balad Meat Market